Our pharmacy custom compounds liquid and liquid gel antibiotic, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory medications in our quality controlled laboratory. Upon receipt of a prescription, we ship our medications and medication delivery device directly to your patient’s home. Insurance billing is part of our service. Patients are never sent medications without understanding their copay and deductible.
• Prior to and during use, Patients are consulted on the use of equipment and medications.
• Patient follow-up performed after treatment.
• Medications are custom compounded to the physician's prescription.
• All medications come with customized instructions.
• ImprimisRx uses a translations service to communicate in over 150 languages with patients that are not conversant in either English or Spanish.
• All prescriptions are shipped within 24 hours of patient approval.
More than just good medicine
ASL, TAG and SD Phamacies and now ImprimisRx has treated over 50,000 Acute and Chronic Sinusitis patients with Topical Antibiotic, Antifungal and Anti-Inflammatory medications. Once we receive your prescription, a member of our staff will guide your patient through their first treatment and follow up during and after treatment.
ImprimisRx is contracted with over 14,000 insurance companies nationwide. We accept Medicare, VA, HMO & PPO plans.
- Insurance billing for all equipment and medications is part of our service.
- Patients are informed of all copays and deductibles before starting the program.